David Tawil, DDS
Dr. David Tawil served in the US Army Military Intelligence Unit in 1973. Three years later he graduated from New York University Dental School. Dr. Tawil completed his residency in general dentistry at Mount Sinai Hospital in 1977. He is licensed in both New York and New Jersey to practice dentistry and is a member of the Second District Dental Society as well as a member of the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Tawil has been practicing dentistry for over 33 years.
Dr. Isaac Tawil, DDS, MS
Received Masters degree in Biology from Long Island University and his DDS from NYU College of Dentistry
He is a:
- Diplomat International Academy Dental Implantology
- Diplomat International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantology
- MINEC Knight (Megagen International Network of Educators and Clinicians)
- Fellow Advanced Dental Implant Academy
- Presidential Service Award Outstanding Achievement
- Private Practice, Brooklyn, New York
- Founder and Director and of Advanced Implant Education
- New product consultant for IDS (Integrated Dental Systems)
Dr Tawil has held main podium session and hands on workshops at AAID, AMIB, Sename, SYFAC, ESCD, Aegis, Megagen international symposiums, Ossedensification world symposium, DentalXp and IADI. Dr Tawil has been published in several magazines and journals and enjoys teaching live surgical seminars in Mexico, Arizona and NY as well as hands on courses globally.